maandag 22 oktober 2012

THE ICEFIELDS PARKWAY I

The Icefields Parkway passes within viewing distance of 7 icefields(large upland glaciers) and about 25 smaller but still notable glaciers. The Parkway is a scenic drive of 230 km between lake Louise and jasper in the Candaian Rockie Mountains.

The montains alongside The Icefields Parkway make you feel small and insignificant. 

The mountains are worshiped by the lakes and the trees.

Snow and icefields make mountains sparkle in the sunlight.

Together, mountain and lake cast a spell on my eyes.

I see an enchanting world of blue, white, green and a touch of red.

 The sun is at my feet. I am lost. 


1 opmerking:

  1. Prachtig!!
    Is toch al weer 25 jaar geleden dat ik daar rondreed. Niet veel veranderd ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen